Los Angeles News
Man pushing 2 strollers shot to death in Pomona
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was shot to death in Pomona Thursday. According to witnesses, the victim was pushing two strollers at the time.
Police confirmed that the children are OK.
Authorities responded to the area of 9th Street and Hamilton Boulevard at 2:19 p.m. The victim has not been identified, and it was unclear if the shooting was gang related. Police say the area has been known to have gang problems.
There was a report that it was a drive-by shooting, but police would not confirm that report.
No one has been arrested, and a suspect description was not immediately available.
shooting, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news, rob mcmillan
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2