Los Angeles News
Man pushing 2 strollers shot to death in Pomona
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was shot to death in Pomona Thursday. According to witnesses, the victim was pushing two strollers at the time.
Police confirmed that the children are OK.
Authorities responded to the area of 9th Street and Hamilton Boulevard at 2:19 p.m. The victim has not been identified, and it was unclear if the shooting was gang related. Police say the area has been known to have gang problems.
There was a report that it was a drive-by shooting, but police would not confirm that report.
No one has been arrested, and a suspect description was not immediately available.
shooting, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news, rob mcmillan
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video