Los Angeles News
Man pushing 2 strollers shot to death in Pomona
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was shot to death in Pomona Thursday. According to witnesses, the victim was pushing two strollers at the time.
Police confirmed that the children are OK.
Authorities responded to the area of 9th Street and Hamilton Boulevard at 2:19 p.m. The victim has not been identified, and it was unclear if the shooting was gang related. Police say the area has been known to have gang problems.
There was a report that it was a drive-by shooting, but police would not confirm that report.
No one has been arrested, and a suspect description was not immediately available.
shooting, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news, rob mcmillan
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 42 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video 21 min ago
- Missing flight's last words were routine
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine 14 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won't seek third term 15 min ago
- Ukraine accuses Russia of military buildup 51 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions 50 min ago
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons