Los Angeles News
Man pushing 2 strollers shot to death in Pomona
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was shot to death in Pomona Thursday. According to witnesses, the victim was pushing two strollers at the time.
Police confirmed that the children are OK.
Authorities responded to the area of 9th Street and Hamilton Boulevard at 2:19 p.m. The victim has not been identified, and it was unclear if the shooting was gang related. Police say the area has been known to have gang problems.
There was a report that it was a drive-by shooting, but police would not confirm that report.
No one has been arrested, and a suspect description was not immediately available.
shooting, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news, rob mcmillan
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 45 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32 24 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)