Los Angeles News
Louis Vuitton purses, accessories stolen from Canoga Park Neiman Marcus
CANOGA PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Thieves made off with designer handbags and accessories from the Neiman Marcus department store in Canoga Park.
Detectives say two suspects forced their way into the store located in the 6600 block of Topanga Canyon Boulevard at about 4:45 a.m. Thursday. Once they made their way inside, the culprits took several Louis Vuitton handbags and scarves. The estimated value of the stolen property is over $40,000.
The suspects were seen getting into a silver four-door vehicle. They were described as males 20-40 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall, weighing about 180 pounds. One suspect was wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, gray jacket, black pants, white shoes and a mask. The second suspect was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, blue pants and black shoes.
If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact detectives at (818) 756-4820. You can also call (877) LAPD-24-7.
burglary, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 7 min ago
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 3 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Cool Kid raises money for children's hospital
34 min ago