Los Angeles News
Louis Vuitton purses, accessories stolen from Canoga Park Neiman Marcus
CANOGA PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Thieves made off with designer handbags and accessories from the Neiman Marcus department store in Canoga Park.
Detectives say two suspects forced their way into the store located in the 6600 block of Topanga Canyon Boulevard at about 4:45 a.m. Thursday. Once they made their way inside, the culprits took several Louis Vuitton handbags and scarves. The estimated value of the stolen property is over $40,000.
The suspects were seen getting into a silver four-door vehicle. They were described as males 20-40 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall, weighing about 180 pounds. One suspect was wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, gray jacket, black pants, white shoes and a mask. The second suspect was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, blue pants and black shoes.
If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact detectives at (818) 756-4820. You can also call (877) LAPD-24-7.
burglary, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 16 min ago
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla. 52 min ago
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks