Los Angeles News
Pomona shooting victim identified as 24-year-old man
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- The man gunned down in Pomona while pushing two strollers was identified on Friday as 24-year-old Kelly Burian of Los Angeles.
Burian was shot while he was with two children Thursday at South Hamilton Boulevard and West 9th Street. The children were not injured.
It remains unclear what the motive was, and there are no arrests.
shooting, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 7 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk 32 min ago
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Cold snap moving across Southern California 48 min ago
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Fast food workers protest, demand $15 an hour
- Idaho school bus crash: 1 child killed, 4 hurt
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' official trailer
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
47 min ago