Los Angeles News
Hitchhikers accused of stabbing Good Samaritan who gave them a ride
ROSEMEAD, Calif. (KABC) -- Two hitchhikers were taken into custody after a man showed up at a Rosemead restaurant claiming he was stabbed after giving them a ride.
The man in his 30s was rushed to an area hospital shortly after 11 p.m. Friday. He told deputies he had picked up a hitchhiking couple in Arizona and was stabbed as he was exiting the 10 Freeway on the way to drop them off in Temple City.
The victim then drove himself to a nearby IHOP restaurant in the 3500 block of Rosemead Boulevard. The hitchhikers, a man and a woman, were taken into custody a short time later.
Deputies say they have admitted to being in the car with the victim.
stabbing, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought 56 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere