Los Angeles News
South Hills High School softball coach accused of hazing
WEST COVINA, Calif. (KABC) -- A longtime softball coach at South Hills High School is on leave following hazing allegations.
School officials say Scott Fisch has been temporarily relieved of his duties as an 11th grade counselor and coach of the girls softball team.
Details surrounding the exact nature of the alleged hazing associated with the softball team have not been made public.
Fisch has been the Huskies softball coach since 1987. He led them to a CIF Championship in 1997 and to the finals in 2010 and 2011.
school, los angeles news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic 21 min ago
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 8 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 13 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors