Los Angeles News
South Hills High School softball coach accused of hazing
WEST COVINA, Calif. (KABC) -- A longtime softball coach at South Hills High School is on leave following hazing allegations.
School officials say Scott Fisch has been temporarily relieved of his duties as an 11th grade counselor and coach of the girls softball team.
Details surrounding the exact nature of the alleged hazing associated with the softball team have not been made public.
Fisch has been the Huskies softball coach since 1987. He led them to a CIF Championship in 1997 and to the finals in 2010 and 2011.
school, los angeles news
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court 17 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe 35 min ago
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- 405 South crash: 11 hurt in 8-vehicle pileup
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- Gabor husband, daughter fight over spending 44 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film