Los Angeles News
South Hills High School softball coach accused of hazing
WEST COVINA, Calif. (KABC) -- A longtime softball coach at South Hills High School is on leave following hazing allegations.
School officials say Scott Fisch has been temporarily relieved of his duties as an 11th grade counselor and coach of the girls softball team.
Details surrounding the exact nature of the alleged hazing associated with the softball team have not been made public.
Fisch has been the Huskies softball coach since 1987. He led them to a CIF Championship in 1997 and to the finals in 2010 and 2011.
school, los angeles news
- Malaysian Airlines flight goes missing 6 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 11 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot 58 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested 15 min ago
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 52 min ago
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family 49 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months