Los Angeles News
Granada Hills death likely drug overdose - police
GRANADA HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Investigators say a drug overdose may have led to the death of a woman, whose body was found outside of a Granada Hills home.
The body was found in the 10000 block of Encino Avenue near Devonshire Street at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The woman has not been identified. Police describe her as white and between 30 and 35 years old.
The exact circumstances surrounding how the body ended up at the scene remains unclear, but authorities confirmed to Eyewitness News that drugs likely played a role.
Investigators removed a car from the house near the body's location to check for possible evidence.
body found, san fernando valley, homicide investigation, los angeles news, sid garcia
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 51 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 289 missing, 7 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Kansas Jewish center reopens after shooting 52 min ago
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break