Los Angeles News
Pasadena shooting: 4-year-old boy, 2 adults shot, injured
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 4-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital after he was shot in Pasadena, and the search is on for the gunmen.
The shooting happened shortly before 9 p.m. Friday on the 1800 block of North Summit Avenue. Area residents alerted police after hearing multiple gunshots.
Responding officers found two men, ages 55 and 32, with non life-threatening gunshot wounds. They were taken to Huntington Hospital. The 4-year-old, who also suffered a gunshot wound, was taken to the hospital by family members. All of the victims are expected to be OK.
Authorities say the victims were inside a garage-turned-game-room in the rear of a residence when they were shot.
"They were standing in this garage where a pool table was at which time shots were fired from the street area and three of the victims were struck by gunfire," Pasadena police Lt. Jason Clawson.
Police say they're looking for three men around 18-20 years old in connection with the shooting. Investigators described one of the suspects as having a shaved head and wearing a white T-shirt and black shorts. No descriptions were available for the other two suspects. Authorities say the three suspects were seen fleeing on foot following the incident.
It's unclear if the shooting was gang related.
shooting, pasadena, los angeles news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds