Los Angeles News
Pasadena shooting: 4-year-old boy, 2 adults shot, injured
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 4-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital after he was shot in Pasadena, and the search is on for the gunmen.
The shooting happened shortly before 9 p.m. Friday on the 1800 block of North Summit Avenue. Area residents alerted police after hearing multiple gunshots.
Responding officers found two men, ages 55 and 32, with non life-threatening gunshot wounds. They were taken to Huntington Hospital. The 4-year-old, who also suffered a gunshot wound, was taken to the hospital by family members. All of the victims are expected to be OK.
Authorities say the victims were inside a garage-turned-game-room in the rear of a residence when they were shot.
"They were standing in this garage where a pool table was at which time shots were fired from the street area and three of the victims were struck by gunfire," Pasadena police Lt. Jason Clawson.
Police say they're looking for three men around 18-20 years old in connection with the shooting. Investigators described one of the suspects as having a shaved head and wearing a white T-shirt and black shorts. No descriptions were available for the other two suspects. Authorities say the three suspects were seen fleeing on foot following the incident.
It's unclear if the shooting was gang related.
shooting, pasadena, los angeles news
- Malaysian: Investigators conclude flight hijacked 6 min ago
- Westbound 134 Fwy closed due to police activity 15 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
16 min ago
- Callie's Cause: Paddle, run to fight epilepsy
37 min ago