Los Angeles News
Santa Clarita graffiti tagger wanted for vandalism
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- Deputies are looking for a suspected tagger in the Santa Clarita Valley area.
They say he's responsible for around 160 different graffiti vandalism incidents near Newhall Avenue between Valle del Oro and Sierra Highway.
Authorities released photos of the graffiti allegedly spray painted on walls, buildings, and other property. They believe he goes by the tagging name "Kronz".
The suspect wanted for questioning is described as a Hispanic male between 18 and 21 years old with an unknown type of tattoo on his neck.
The damage is estimated to be in the thousands of dollars.Anyone with information was asked to contact L.A. Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
vandalism, los angeles news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 33 min ago
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat 27 min ago
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
24 min ago