Los Angeles News
Santa Clarita graffiti tagger wanted for vandalism
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- Deputies are looking for a suspected tagger in the Santa Clarita Valley area.
They say he's responsible for around 160 different graffiti vandalism incidents near Newhall Avenue between Valle del Oro and Sierra Highway.
Authorities released photos of the graffiti allegedly spray painted on walls, buildings, and other property. They believe he goes by the tagging name "Kronz".
The suspect wanted for questioning is described as a Hispanic male between 18 and 21 years old with an unknown type of tattoo on his neck.
The damage is estimated to be in the thousands of dollars.Anyone with information was asked to contact L.A. Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
vandalism, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs 27 min ago
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones 22 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)