Los Angeles News
134 Freeway reopens at Orange Grove in Pasadena after 4-car crash, fire
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes on the 134 Freeway at Orange Grove Boulevard reopened in Pasadena after a four-car crash halted traffic for almost three hours Sunday.
The freeway reopened around 9:30 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol. The crash happened around 6:45 p.m.
One of the cars reportedly caught fire, trapping multiple people inside. The number of injuries is unknown.
A three-hour Sig Alert was issued following the crash.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
City News Service contributed to this report.
car crash, road closure, freeway, pasadena, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back 25 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert 6 min ago
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest 29 min ago
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video