Los Angeles News
134 Freeway reopens at Orange Grove in Pasadena after 4-car crash, fire
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes on the 134 Freeway at Orange Grove Boulevard reopened in Pasadena after a four-car crash halted traffic for almost three hours Sunday.
The freeway reopened around 9:30 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol. The crash happened around 6:45 p.m.
One of the cars reportedly caught fire, trapping multiple people inside. The number of injuries is unknown.
A three-hour Sig Alert was issued following the crash.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
City News Service contributed to this report.
car crash, road closure, freeway, pasadena, los angeles news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 6 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event