Los Angeles News
Nitrous oxide suspected in 3-car Lynwood collision
LYNWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence of nitrous oxide following a three-car collision at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Imperial Highway Monday night. The crash occurred about 10:15 p.m.
Five people were injured in the crash involving a minivan and two cars.
A nitrous oxide tank was found in the suspect's vehicle. The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. did not specify which vehicle the suspect was driving.
The injuries were reportedly not life-threatening.
arrest, dui, car chase, los angeles news
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area 5 min ago
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors