Los Angeles News
Nitrous oxide suspected in 3-car Lynwood collision
LYNWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence of nitrous oxide following a three-car collision at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Imperial Highway Monday night. The crash occurred about 10:15 p.m.
Five people were injured in the crash involving a minivan and two cars.
A nitrous oxide tank was found in the suspect's vehicle. The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. did not specify which vehicle the suspect was driving.
The injuries were reportedly not life-threatening.
arrest, dui, car chase, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged 28 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour