Los Angeles News
Nitrous oxide suspected in 3-car Lynwood collision
LYNWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence of nitrous oxide following a three-car collision at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Imperial Highway Monday night. The crash occurred about 10:15 p.m.
Five people were injured in the crash involving a minivan and two cars.
A nitrous oxide tank was found in the suspect's vehicle. The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. did not specify which vehicle the suspect was driving.
The injuries were reportedly not life-threatening.
arrest, dui, car chase, los angeles news
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland 10 min ago
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- 50-acre brush fire erupts near Moorpark 30 min ago
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- Hesperia house fire started in gas fireplace 13 min ago
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Mary Barra becomes 1st female CEO of GM 12 min ago
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- How healthy is flavoring up your water?
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke
- Pet of the Week: Beagle mix named Noelle
47 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
50 min ago