Los Angeles News
Nitrous oxide suspected in 3-car Lynwood collision
LYNWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence of nitrous oxide following a three-car collision at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Imperial Highway Monday night. The crash occurred about 10:15 p.m.
Five people were injured in the crash involving a minivan and two cars.
A nitrous oxide tank was found in the suspect's vehicle. The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. did not specify which vehicle the suspect was driving.
The injuries were reportedly not life-threatening.
arrest, dui, car chase, los angeles news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter