Los Angeles News
5 Freeway pothole causes flat tire for 13 vehicles
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- It was an especially frustrating commute on the Golden State (5) Freeway Wednesday morning after a huge pothole caused flat tires for more than a dozen vehicles.
It happened on the 5 South at Indiana Street in East Los Angeles. About 13 drivers who hit the pothole got flat tires. Some drivers had to be towed.
Authorities were able to put flares around the hole to prevent other drivers from the same fate, and crews arrived later to fill the hole.
road closure, road construction, east los angeles, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap 59 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)