Los Angeles News
Koreatown resident found dead in apartment
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The body of 62-year-old Cornelius Rich was found inside his apartment in Kingsley Drive in Los Angeles' Koreatown.
Police officers conducting a welfare check made the discovery on Tuesday. Rich also went by the name of Andre Dupree.
Two days after his body was found, authorities determined Rich had been beaten to death.
"The medical examination was conducted by the coroner's office and at that time, the death was ruled a homicide from blunt force trauma," said LAPD Detective Gus Villanueva.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Los Angeles Police Department at (877) LAPD 24-7.
koreatown, body found, murder, lapd, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 48 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom 2 min ago
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)