Los Angeles News
Koreatown resident found dead in apartment
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The body of 62-year-old Cornelius Rich was found inside his apartment in Kingsley Drive in Los Angeles' Koreatown.
Police officers conducting a welfare check made the discovery on Tuesday. Rich also went by the name of Andre Dupree.
Two days after his body was found, authorities determined Rich had been beaten to death.
"The medical examination was conducted by the coroner's office and at that time, the death was ruled a homicide from blunt force trauma," said LAPD Detective Gus Villanueva.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Los Angeles Police Department at (877) LAPD 24-7.
koreatown, body found, murder, lapd, los angeles news
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report