Los Angeles News
Michael Jackson's children may testify in AEG wrongful death suit
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Michael Jackson's children may be called to testify in the wrongful death suit filed by their grandmother.
Katherine Jackson is suing concert giant AEG, saying the company negligently hired Conrad Murray, who was later convicted of manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.
During the upcoming trial, the judge says AEG will be allowed to bring up Michael Jackson's past child molestation case, which AEG will argue left the singer despondent and reliant on drugs.
Katherine Jackson is seeking $200 million in damages from AEG. The trial starts next month.
michael jackson, celebrity, legal, los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks