Los Angeles News
Echo Park home goes up in flames; no injuries
ECHO PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A house fire broke out early Thursday morning in the 1900 block of Scott Avenue in Echo Park.
Firefighters responded to the scene around 1:50 a.m. and extinguished the blaze in about 20 minutes.
The fire engulfed a one-story home, causing significant damage. Three people were inside, but they managed to evacuate safely.
The battalion chief says the fire may have started in an office area of the house, but the cause of the fire is under investigation.
echo park, fire, los angeles news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa. 21 min ago
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case 24 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors