Los Angeles News
Echo Park home goes up in flames; no injuries
ECHO PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A house fire broke out early Thursday morning in the 1900 block of Scott Avenue in Echo Park.
Firefighters responded to the scene around 1:50 a.m. and extinguished the blaze in about 20 minutes.
The fire engulfed a one-story home, causing significant damage. Three people were inside, but they managed to evacuate safely.
The battalion chief says the fire may have started in an office area of the house, but the cause of the fire is under investigation.
echo park, fire, los angeles news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne 15 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case 6 min ago
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations 11 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Tips on how to avoid Xmas holiday hazards
4 min ago