Los Angeles News
Echo Park home goes up in flames; no injuries
ECHO PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A house fire broke out early Thursday morning in the 1900 block of Scott Avenue in Echo Park.
Firefighters responded to the scene around 1:50 a.m. and extinguished the blaze in about 20 minutes.
The fire engulfed a one-story home, causing significant damage. Three people were inside, but they managed to evacuate safely.
The battalion chief says the fire may have started in an office area of the house, but the cause of the fire is under investigation.
echo park, fire, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break