Los Angeles News
Mission Hills car crash: 3 people killed
MISSION HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were killed in Mission Hills following a car crash involving a suspected drunk driver.
The wreck happened near Rinaldi Street and Laurel Canyon Boulevard around 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
Police say the driver of a Honda Accord lost control and slammed into a Chevy Volt. The driver of the Chevy Volt, identified as Hrag Gharibian, 20, of Northridge was taken to the hospital with minor injuries. Two passengers inside the Honda died at the scene.
The driver, who police say was drunk, died at the hospital.
The victims have been identified as Faustino Galicia, 35, Jesus Alfonso Ramos, 35, both of Sun Valley and Henry S. Lopez, 35, of North Hollywood.
san fernando valley, car crash, dui, los angeles news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran 43 min ago
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Robo-seal pups help patients fight dementia
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides 58 min ago
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl
- OTRC: 'Scandal' season 3 will have 18 episodes
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
54 min ago