Los Angeles News
Man found dead near Pico Rivera alleyway
PICO RIVERA, Calif. (KABC) -- A homicide investigation is under way in Pico Rivera after a dead body was found in an alleyway Sunday, authorities said.
Sheriff's deputies discovered a man's body on the 4800 block of Layman Avenue.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene. Investigators have not yet determined a cause of death. Detectives are working to determine if the man died from natural causes or from foul play.
Anyone with information was urged to contact authorities at (323) 890-5500.
body found, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting injures 2 on Canby Avenue 13 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE 6 min ago
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
24 min ago