Los Angeles News
Westbound 118 Fwy reopened after big rig crash
GRANADA HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All westbound lanes of the 118 Freeway have reopened following a fatal big rig crash that killed two people Monday.
The lanes were closed at White Oak Avenue around 3:41 a.m. following the fatal crash involving two vehicles and a big rig.
The incident occurred between Reseda and Balboa boulevards.
The accident affected all roads in the area.
The drive was stacked up from Woodley Avenue. Drivers were escorted off the freeway at Balboa Boulevard. Commuters were advised to use the 405 north as an alternate route and exit Rinaldi Street.
The lanes were reopened shortly before 9 a.m.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 5 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought 16 min ago
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street 53 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere