Los Angeles News
Body found in Pico Rivera alleyway identified
PICO RIVERA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man whose body was found in an alleyway in Pico Rivera Sunday has been identified.
The body of 33-year-old Hector Ascension was discovered on the 4800 block of Layman Avenue.
Investigators have not yet determined a cause of death. Detectives are working to determine if the man died from natural causes or from foul play.
Anyone with information was urged to contact authorities at (323) 890-5500.
body found, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand 35 min ago
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate 19 min ago
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out 15 min ago
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report