Los Angeles News
Body found in Pico Rivera alleyway identified
PICO RIVERA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man whose body was found in an alleyway in Pico Rivera Sunday has been identified.
The body of 33-year-old Hector Ascension was discovered on the 4800 block of Layman Avenue.
Investigators have not yet determined a cause of death. Detectives are working to determine if the man died from natural causes or from foul play.
Anyone with information was urged to contact authorities at (323) 890-5500.
body found, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 2 min ago
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 31 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt 34 min ago
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California 5 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court 52 min ago
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal 45 min ago
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis