Los Angeles News
Chris Dorner reward: Panel to decide recipient
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A panel of judges will decide who gets the $1 million Chris Dorner reward.
The filing period for those seeking to claim the reward began Friday and will last until April 19. LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said that the reward still stands, even though some contributors have pulled their money because Dorner was never convicted.
But multiple contributors remain, including the Los Angeles Dodgers, the University of Southern California and the city of Irvine.
Those who wish to apply for the reward can access a claim form on the LAPD website. Applicants are required to follow all procedures to be considered elligible for the reward. The procedures document can also be found on the LAPD website.
chris dorner, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean 55 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere