Los Angeles News
Chris Dorner reward: Panel to decide recipient
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A panel of judges will decide who gets the $1 million Chris Dorner reward.
The filing period for those seeking to claim the reward began Friday and will last until April 19. LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said that the reward still stands, even though some contributors have pulled their money because Dorner was never convicted.
But multiple contributors remain, including the Los Angeles Dodgers, the University of Southern California and the city of Irvine.
Those who wish to apply for the reward can access a claim form on the LAPD website. Applicants are required to follow all procedures to be considered elligible for the reward. The procedures document can also be found on the LAPD website.
chris dorner, los angeles news
- Body found near East Los Angeles College 10 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd 54 min ago
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'