Los Angeles News
Chris Dorner reward: Panel to decide recipient
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A panel of judges will decide who gets the $1 million Chris Dorner reward.
The filing period for those seeking to claim the reward began Friday and will last until April 19. LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said that the reward still stands, even though some contributors have pulled their money because Dorner was never convicted.
But multiple contributors remain, including the Los Angeles Dodgers, the University of Southern California and the city of Irvine.
Those who wish to apply for the reward can access a claim form on the LAPD website. Applicants are required to follow all procedures to be considered elligible for the reward. The procedures document can also be found on the LAPD website.
chris dorner, los angeles news
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks