Los Angeles News
Metrolink train, dump truck collide in Pacoima; at least 13 hurt
PACOIMA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- At least 13 people were hurt Saturday when a Metrolink train collided with a dump truck in Pacoima.
A Metrolink representative said the truck was crossing the tracks around 2:30 p.m. when it was struck by the train, which was carrying 190 people at the time.
Of the 13 people confirmed hurt, including the truck driver, nine were taken to the hospital with minor injuries. The rest of the passengers were dropped off at the Sylmar Station.
The circumstances surrounding the crash were under investigation.
train accident, los angeles news
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate