Los Angeles News
Hit-run suspect leads LAPD on dangerous pursuit
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A hit-and-run suspect led the LAPD on a dangerous high-speed chase from Burbank to Hollywood Wednesday night.
The chase began shortly after 7 p.m. in Burbank. The driver of the silver truck weaved on and off surface streets and freeways, at times blowing through red lights and driving on the wrong side of the road.
The chase came to an end around 7:45 p.m. at a strip mall at Sunset Boulevard and Martel Avenue in Hollywood. The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
car chase, los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis