Los Angeles News
Duct-taped cat rescued, nursed back to health
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities say someone duct-taped the face and paws of a cat and left it in a parking lot of an L.A. County animal care center.
Workers at the Baldwin Park facility found the 2-year-old gray cat struggling to breathe, but still alive. The cat, which they have named Amigo, is currently being nursed back to health.
Amigo will eventually be put up for adoption. If you're interested in adopting him, email AnimalInfo@animalcare.lacounty.gov.
animal news, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 44 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley 8 min ago
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building 54 min ago
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book