Los Angeles News
Valley high-speed chase ends in Thousand Oaks after PIT maneuver
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- A dangerous high speed pursuit in the West San Fernando Valley ended with an arrest in Thousand Oaks.
The California Highway Patrol picked up the chase on the 101 Freeway, with speeds reaching 85 to 100 mph.
The driver was wanted for reckless driving and failure to yield.
The chase ended in Thousand Oaks. As the suspect was rounding a corner, a CHP officer used a PIT maneuver. The suspect lost control, and the CHP unit broadsided him.
The male suspect gave up and will face several charges.
pursuit, car chase, arrest, san fernando valley, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey 36 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 26 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 11 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder 15 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail 5 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan 21 min ago
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months