Los Angeles News
Valley high-speed chase ends in Thousand Oaks after PIT maneuver
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- A dangerous high speed pursuit in the West San Fernando Valley ended with an arrest in Thousand Oaks.
The California Highway Patrol picked up the chase on the 101 Freeway, with speeds reaching 85 to 100 mph.
The driver was wanted for reckless driving and failure to yield.
The chase ended in Thousand Oaks. As the suspect was rounding a corner, a CHP officer used a PIT maneuver. The suspect lost control, and the CHP unit broadsided him.
The male suspect gave up and will face several charges.
pursuit, car chase, arrest, san fernando valley, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate