Los Angeles News
LAUSD teacher charged with child pornography
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An LAUSD teacher was arrested on child pornography charges after he was found in possession of numerous illegal DVDs Tuesday.
Douglas Randolph Collins, 46, of Valencia was arrested at the Van Nuys Educational Service Center.
Police said Collins ordered and received numerous DVDs of child pornography through the mail.
The fifth grade teacher taught at Fernangeles Elementary School from 2004 through 2010.
Collins faces up to one year imprisonment and or a fine up to $2,500.
Anyone with questions regarding the case was urged to contact (877) 876-2455.
arrest, school, sex crimes, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust 2 min ago
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought 41 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere