Los Angeles News
LAUSD teacher charged with child pornography
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An LAUSD teacher was arrested on child pornography charges after he was found in possession of numerous illegal DVDs Tuesday.
Douglas Randolph Collins, 46, of Valencia was arrested at the Van Nuys Educational Service Center.
Police said Collins ordered and received numerous DVDs of child pornography through the mail.
The fifth grade teacher taught at Fernangeles Elementary School from 2004 through 2010.
Collins faces up to one year imprisonment and or a fine up to $2,500.
Anyone with questions regarding the case was urged to contact (877) 876-2455.
arrest, school, sex crimes, los angeles news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting 13 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 42 min ago
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow 1 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'