Los Angeles News
Woman shot, killed in Long Beach; gunman sought
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for whoever shot and killed a woman in Long Beach.
Officers responding to a shots-fired call found the woman on the ground in the 1600 block of Cherry Avenue at 11:40 p.m. Tuesday. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her identity has yet to be released.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact the Long Beach Police Department's Homicide Detail at (562) 570-7244.
City News Service contributed to this report.
long beach, shooting, los angeles news
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, man shot 25 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 30 min ago
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident 58 min ago
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela 30 min ago
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Bob Dylan's guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl
- OTRC: 'Scandal' season 3 will have 18 episodes
- ABC7 Eyewitness News Live Video
5 min ago