Los Angeles News
Echo Park house fire injures 2, including firefighter
ECHO PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two people were hurt, including a firefighter, after a fire ripped through a home in Echo Park early Wednesday morning.
The fire started just before 1 a.m. in the attic of a home in the 900 block of North Bonnie Brae Street.
Fifty-two firefighters responded, and authorities say they knocked down the fire in 46 minutes.
A firefighter with a shoulder injury and another person were taken to the hospital. There was no word on their current conditions.
fire, los angeles news
- Report: Possible armed suspect in LA Times bldg 2 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat 45 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)