Los Angeles News
Body found inside burning SUV in Rancho Palos Verdes identified
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif. (KABC) -- The body found inside a burning SUV in Rancho Palos Verdes this week has been identified by authorities.
The victim was identified as 42-year-old Christopher Waters of Long Beach. His body was found inside a parked SUV at about 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. That vehicle was apparently set on fire but police have not released any information about exactly how he died.
The vehicle was parked on the 30100 of Miraleste Drive at a basketball court. The court is on private property but is apparently left unlocked.
body found, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 10 min ago
- Metro to vote on fate of ExpressLanes pilot
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- Boy brings loaded gun to Garden Grove school
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed 36 min ago
- Mac and cheese gets upgrade at Beer Belly
50 min ago