Los Angeles News
Body found inside burning SUV in Rancho Palos Verdes identified
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif. (KABC) -- The body found inside a burning SUV in Rancho Palos Verdes this week has been identified by authorities.
The victim was identified as 42-year-old Christopher Waters of Long Beach. His body was found inside a parked SUV at about 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. That vehicle was apparently set on fire but police have not released any information about exactly how he died.
The vehicle was parked on the 30100 of Miraleste Drive at a basketball court. The court is on private property but is apparently left unlocked.
body found, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- NKorea says it deported detained US war vet
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Robo-seal pups help patients fight dementia
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides 44 min ago
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl
- OTRC: 'Scandal' season 3 will have 18 episodes
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
27 min ago