Los Angeles News
LA deputy hurt in crash involving patrol car, SUV in Lynwood; suspect driver sought
LYNWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for the driver of an SUV that caused a patrol car to crash in Lynwood.
The patrol car ended up slamming into a tree. The incident happened late Friday night near Long Beach Boulevard and Pluma Street in Lynwood.
The Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy suffered minor injuries.
At the time of the crash, the deputy was attempting to stop the SUV for reckless driving.
car crash, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere
- 'Ransomware' holds encrypted data for money
3 min ago