Los Angeles News
Motorcycle chase ends with crash in Glendale
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A high-speed chase involving a motorcycle ended in a violent crash in Glendale Sunday.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the incident began when about 150 motorcyclists reportedly stopped traffic on the 210 Freeway near Wheatland Avenue.
The chase started when one of the riders sped away. When the rider exited the 2 Freeway in Glendale, he crashed into a white BMW at Verdugo Road and Glorietta Avenue, authorities said.
Despite the extensive damage, the motorcyclist suffered non-life threatening injuries. It was not immediately known if the driver of the BMW was hurt.
pursuit, car chase, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months