Los Angeles News
Pasadena High School tightens security after threat
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Pasadena High School is increasing its security on campus after the school received a threat, say school officials.
A message sent by the school's principal on Wednesday says an anonymous note threatening violence was recently found on campus.
According to the note, Pasadena High School and Pasadena Unified School District are responding with an increased security presence on campus. The school will remain open and classes will proceed as scheduled.
The note pointed students to contact (800) 78-CRIME to report any information about the threat or other suspicious activity.
school, los angeles news
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Ukraine police stand down after protest grows 6 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot to soar to $400 million 25 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms 48 min ago
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions