Los Angeles News
Glendale bus crash kills 14-year-old on bike
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Friends and family members are remembering a 14-year-old boy who was killed while riding his bike in Glendale.
The incident occurred Thursday afternoon at Columbus Avenue and Riverdale Drive.
Witnesses say the boy was on the sidewalk, but then went into the street, headed westbound in an eastbound lane.
He was struck by a school bus and became trapped underneath. The teen died at the hospital.
The bus driver told police she never saw the boy coming.
car crash, los angeles news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back 16 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book