Los Angeles News
2 firefighters injured battling Sherman Oaks house fire
SHERMAN OAKS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two firefighters were hospitalized after suffering burns while responding to a house fire in Sherman Oaks.
One of the firefighters was reported in serious but stable condition, and the other was reported to be in fair condition.
The flames broke out just after midnight Saturday at a home on Sumac Drive off Beverly Glen Boulevard.
It took nearly 100 firefighters just over an hour to finally put out the flames.
The cause of the fire has not been determined.
fire, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate