Los Angeles News
2 firefighters injured battling Sherman Oaks house fire
SHERMAN OAKS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two firefighters were hospitalized after suffering burns while responding to a house fire in Sherman Oaks.
One of the firefighters was reported in serious but stable condition, and the other was reported to be in fair condition.
The flames broke out just after midnight Saturday at a home on Sumac Drive off Beverly Glen Boulevard.
It took nearly 100 firefighters just over an hour to finally put out the flames.
The cause of the fire has not been determined.
fire, los angeles news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 8 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February 51 min ago
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum 21 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion 58 min ago
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter