Los Angeles News
Ranchos Palos Verdes murder suspect charged
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif. (KABC) -- A Long Beach teen has been charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in a burning SUV in Rancho Palos Verdes.
The remains of 42-year-old Christopher Waters were found in a burning SUV at a basketball court on the 30100 block of Miraleste Drive on April 23.
Long Beach police say the 17-year-old allegedly turned himself in four days after the vehicle was apparently set on fire.
Authorities have not released any information in regards to what relationship, if any, the suspect had with Waters.
The teen's name has not been released.
body found, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 34 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 15 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California 56 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken 22 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Local mountains get fresh blanket of snow
47 min ago
- Jeremy Renner discusses future roles
37 min ago