Los Angeles News
Compton double-shooting leaves man dead
COMPTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies are asking for the public's help to solve a double shooting in Compton that left one man dead.
The shooting happened around 4:20 a.m. Sunday on the 500 block of Long Beach Boulevard. Investigators said two men were standing in front of a strip mall when they were both shot.
They were rushed to a hospital. One of the men, a 21-year-old, died at the scene. The other shooting victim, a 23-year-old man, was in stable condition.
Anyone with information about the shooting was asked to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
shooting, homicide investigation, murder, los angeles news
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested 3 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Holiday crackdown on jaywalking in downtown LA
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing 31 min ago
- House GOP signal support for budget deal
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Photos: ABC7 viewers share holiday photos
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Jason Clarke in talks for 'Terminator' reboot 18 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
20 min ago