Los Angeles News
Pico Rivera bar stabbing investigation under way; suspect sought
PICO RIVERA, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman and two men were hospitalized after they were stabbed during an argument at a bar in Pico Rivera Monday. Police are searching for the suspect.
The stabbing occurred at Iguana's Bar located on the 8500 block of Rosemead Boulevard around 12:10 a.m.
Investigators say a fight broke out between several people. That's when they say a 65-year old man stabbed a 28-year-old woman in the stomach and two men, ages 32 and 48.
The suspect fled the bar following the stabbing. He was described as a Hispanic man standing around 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing about 180 pounds.
The suspect was last seen driving north on Rosemead Boulevard in a blue Honda Accord.
All three victims were transported to the hospital in stable condition and are expected to be OK.
Anyone with any information on the stabbings was urged to contact the Pico Rivera sheriff's station at (562) 949-5540 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-8477.
CNS contributed to this report.
pico rivera, stabbing, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 4 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal 10 min ago
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis