Los Angeles News
Pico Rivera bar stabbing investigation under way; suspect sought
PICO RIVERA, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman and two men were hospitalized after they were stabbed during an argument at a bar in Pico Rivera Monday. Police are searching for the suspect.
The stabbing occurred at Iguana's Bar located on the 8500 block of Rosemead Boulevard around 12:10 a.m.
Investigators say a fight broke out between several people. That's when they say a 65-year old man stabbed a 28-year-old woman in the stomach and two men, ages 32 and 48.
The suspect fled the bar following the stabbing. He was described as a Hispanic man standing around 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing about 180 pounds.
The suspect was last seen driving north on Rosemead Boulevard in a blue Honda Accord.
All three victims were transported to the hospital in stable condition and are expected to be OK.
Anyone with any information on the stabbings was urged to contact the Pico Rivera sheriff's station at (562) 949-5540 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-8477.
CNS contributed to this report.
pico rivera, stabbing, los angeles news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal 1 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- SEALS take oil tanker from Libyan rebels 12 min ago
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians