Los Angeles News
Unlicensed teen crashes car into Pomona 7-Eleven
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A teen who wasn't even supposed to be driving is being blamed for a big mess at a Pomona 7-Eleven.
Officials believe the 16-year-old boy accidentally pushed the accelerator instead of the brake pedal and crashed into the store.
The incident happened just after 1 a.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of East Holt Avenue.
Authorities said the teen doesn't have a driver's license. The boy was cited and released to his parents.
accident, car crash, los angeles news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 33 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'
- How to make delicious tamales for holidays
24 min ago
- Boy w/ heart problem learns via Skype
31 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
36 min ago
- Aulani Resort is perfect holiday getaway
15 min ago