Los Angeles News
Unlicensed teen crashes car into Pomona 7-Eleven
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A teen who wasn't even supposed to be driving is being blamed for a big mess at a Pomona 7-Eleven.
Officials believe the 16-year-old boy accidentally pushed the accelerator instead of the brake pedal and crashed into the store.
The incident happened just after 1 a.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of East Holt Avenue.
Authorities said the teen doesn't have a driver's license. The boy was cited and released to his parents.
accident, car crash, los angeles news
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 27 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 10 min ago
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway 54 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments