Los Angeles News
San Gabriel apartment fire displaces at least 6 residents
SAN GABRIEL, Calif. (KABC) -- At least six people have been left without a home after a two-alarm fire at an apartment complex in San Gabriel.
The flames broke out shortly after 1 a.m. Friday on the 1000 block of South San Gabriel Boulevard. Flames engulfed a garage behind a home that had been converted into several apartments.
The fire then spread to the home. The six residents and two dogs made it out safely.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 25 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap 36 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
40 min ago