Los Angeles News
San Gabriel apartment fire displaces at least 6 residents
SAN GABRIEL, Calif. (KABC) -- At least six people have been left without a home after a two-alarm fire at an apartment complex in San Gabriel.
The flames broke out shortly after 1 a.m. Friday on the 1000 block of South San Gabriel Boulevard. Flames engulfed a garage behind a home that had been converted into several apartments.
The fire then spread to the home. The six residents and two dogs made it out safely.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, los angeles news
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested 21 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz 13 min ago
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges 15 min ago
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies 17 min ago
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- House GOP signal support for budget deal
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Jason Clarke in talks for 'Terminator' reboot