Los Angeles News
San Gabriel apartment fire displaces at least 6 residents
SAN GABRIEL, Calif. (KABC) -- At least six people have been left without a home after a two-alarm fire at an apartment complex in San Gabriel.
The flames broke out shortly after 1 a.m. Friday on the 1000 block of South San Gabriel Boulevard. Flames engulfed a garage behind a home that had been converted into several apartments.
The fire then spread to the home. The six residents and two dogs made it out safely.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, los angeles news
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 31 min ago
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery 3 min ago
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)