Los Angeles News
Big rig, work truck collide in Pomona; 2 killed
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two people have been killed in a crash on the eastbound 60 Freeway transition road to the southbound 71 Freeway in the Pomona area.
According to the California Highway Patrol, one of the victims is a man in his 20s and the other is a man in his 40s. Their names have not been released.
A third victim was airlifted to an area hospital in unknown condition.
The collision between the big rig and a work truck took place just before 9 a.m. The crash forced the closure of the freeway transition and backed up traffic for miles.
accident, los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks