Los Angeles News
Fatal South Los Angeles drive-by shooting suspects sought
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are searching for two people wanted in a deadly shooting in the 7500 block of South Main Street in South Los Angeles.
Law enforcement officials say 38-year-old Markai Brown was standing outside a video store Thursday night when a man and a woman drove by in a gray sedan and opened fire.
The victim was shot in the head and died at the scene. Investigators say .40-caliber casings were found at the scene of the shooting.
There is no known motive for the shooting.
If you have any information about this case that can help investigators track down the suspects, you're urged to contact the LAPD at (877) LAPD-24-7.
south los angeles, shooting, los angeles news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 44 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades 25 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'