Los Angeles News
Newhall Bank of America robbery suspect arrested on 14 Freeway
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspected armed robber was arrested just 15 minutes after allegedly holding up a bank in Newhall.
Authorities say the suspect held up a Bank of America branch around 10:45 a.m. Saturday.
Officials say the robber had a stocking over his face and a small handgun. He fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
No shots were fired and no one was injured.
The suspect was spotted on the northbound 14 Freeway near Sand Canyon, where authorities arrested him.
bank robbery, arrest, los angeles news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds