Los Angeles News
Newhall Bank of America robbery suspect arrested on 14 Freeway
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspected armed robber was arrested just 15 minutes after allegedly holding up a bank in Newhall.
Authorities say the suspect held up a Bank of America branch around 10:45 a.m. Saturday.
Officials say the robber had a stocking over his face and a small handgun. He fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
No shots were fired and no one was injured.
The suspect was spotted on the northbound 14 Freeway near Sand Canyon, where authorities arrested him.
bank robbery, arrest, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 12 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
51 min ago