Los Angeles News
Gunshot victim found dead at Lakewood house
LAKEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- L.A. County Sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a shooting in Lakewood Thursday afternoon.
A shooting victim was found dead at a house on the 3700 block of Arbor Road in Lakewood at 1:55 p.m.
The victim was not identified.
Two men allegedly walked up and fired at the victim, who was standing outside. The two men then fled the scene on foot. They were seen driving away in an older model white Toyota Camry parked a distance away from the scene.
"Our neighbor came and said she heard a shot, a really loud shot," said neighbor Desiree Vanosse.
The shooting was under investigation.
shooting, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news, jovana lara
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere