Los Angeles News
Belmont Shore sushi restaurant fight escalates to stabbing
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was critically injured after he was stabbed by a fellow customer at a sushi restaurant in the Belmont Shore area of Long Beach.
The fight happened around 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the 5300 block of East 2nd Street.
When police arrived at the scene outside Sushi on Fire, they found a man with stab wounds in his upper torso. He was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
Long Beach police said they arrested a 30-year-old Long Beach man and booked him for assault with a deadly weapon.
long beach, fight, stabbing, arrest, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video