Los Angeles News
Belmont Shore sushi restaurant fight escalates to stabbing
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was critically injured after he was stabbed by a fellow customer at a sushi restaurant in the Belmont Shore area of Long Beach.
The fight happened around 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the 5300 block of East 2nd Street.
When police arrived at the scene outside Sushi on Fire, they found a man with stab wounds in his upper torso. He was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
Long Beach police said they arrested a 30-year-old Long Beach man and booked him for assault with a deadly weapon.
long beach, fight, stabbing, arrest, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 45 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break