Los Angeles News
Belmont Shore sushi restaurant fight escalates to stabbing
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was critically injured after he was stabbed by a fellow customer at a sushi restaurant in the Belmont Shore area of Long Beach.
The fight happened around 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the 5300 block of East 2nd Street.
When police arrived at the scene outside Sushi on Fire, they found a man with stab wounds in his upper torso. He was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
Long Beach police said they arrested a 30-year-old Long Beach man and booked him for assault with a deadly weapon.
long beach, fight, stabbing, arrest, los angeles news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees