Los Angeles News
Pasadena police shooting: Man pleads guilty to filing false report
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man who made a 911 call resulting in the fatal police shooting of a college student in Pasadena has pleaded guilty to filing a false report.
Oscar Carrillo must spend 90 days in jail, perform another 90 days of community service, and pay $3,000 to Pasadena police.
Last year, Carrillo told a dispatcher he was robbed at gunpoint by two young men.
pasadena, officer-involved shooting, shooting, legal, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School 3 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video