Los Angeles News
Sepulveda Pass 405 Fwy lane closures announced
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Metro announced closures for the Interstate 405 Freeway for Tuesday through Friday nights.
The southbound 405 will be closed from the 101 Freeway to the Getty ramps on the nights of June 18 and June 19. Lane closures begin at 10 p.m. and will re-open about 5 a.m.
Northbound 405 lanes from the Getty ramps to Ventura Boulevard will be closed beginning at 10 p.m. and will re-open approximately 5 a.m. on the nights of June 20 and June 21.
The Skirball Bridge will be closed from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. each night from June 18-21.
Each night, ramps within the freeway closure limits will begin to close as early as 7 p.m. and freeway lanes will begin to close as early as 10 p.m., leading up to the full directional freeway closure between the hours of 12 a.m., midnight, to 5 a.m., Metro announced. For Friday night, the full closure will occur from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
Sepulveda Boulevard will stay open during the nights of the full directional freeway closures, and emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
traffic delay, westside, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'