Los Angeles News
Road rage brawl caught on camera: 2 well-dressed men fight in Van Nuys
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A strange case of Los Angeles road rage between two men in business attire was caught on camera. The brawl landed one of the well-dressed men behind bars.
The two men had just gotten off the 405 Freeway at Burbank Boulevard when all of a sudden one of the men, who has made a career out of studying the law, apparently decided to take the law into his own hands.
"I thought maybe they knew each other, but then he hit him," said Breuer. "You don't normally see two older guys in ties having a street fight," said witness Jessica Breuer, who captured the fight on her cellphone camera.
According to Breuer, attorney Randalf Kincaid got out of his car first and hit the driver of a BMW.
"As I'm sitting there, suddenly the person in the car in front of me leaps out of his car, he runs over to the car in the other lane, and the guy opens his door, and the guy who had run out just starts hitting him," said Breuer.
Breuer said when Kincaid attempted to get into his car and leave the scene during a green light, the bloodied other driver jumped on him, brought him to the ground and tried to keep him in place until authorities arrived.
Other rush hour commuters got out of their cars to help and eventually Kincaid was arrested on battery charges.
Kincaid is an active member of the State Bar of California. In his 26 years as an attorney, he has no previous record of discipline. It's not clear exactly what prompted him to apparently snap this time.
"From what it looked like, he was basically just angry about something that happened on the road. It was road rage," said Breuer.
Kincaid did not respond to our requests for a comment. The other driver didn't want to go on camera or be identified, but told Eyewitness News he didn't know what he may have done to set Kincaid off. He said Kincaid repeatedly said to him, "You could have killed me."
caught on tape, los angeles news, elex michaelson
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 9 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who pranked NFL coaches arrested by LAPD 2 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe 54 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- How healthy is flavoring up your water? 49 min ago
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke
- Shop for gifts in Downtown LA this Christmas
36 min ago
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
32 min ago