Los Angeles News
Road rage brawl caught on camera: 2 well-dressed men fight in Van Nuys
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A strange case of Los Angeles road rage between two men in business attire was caught on camera. The brawl landed one of the well-dressed men behind bars.
The two men had just gotten off the 405 Freeway at Burbank Boulevard when all of a sudden one of the men, who has made a career out of studying the law, apparently decided to take the law into his own hands.
"I thought maybe they knew each other, but then he hit him," said Breuer. "You don't normally see two older guys in ties having a street fight," said witness Jessica Breuer, who captured the fight on her cellphone camera.
According to Breuer, attorney Randalf Kincaid got out of his car first and hit the driver of a BMW.
"As I'm sitting there, suddenly the person in the car in front of me leaps out of his car, he runs over to the car in the other lane, and the guy opens his door, and the guy who had run out just starts hitting him," said Breuer.
Breuer said when Kincaid attempted to get into his car and leave the scene during a green light, the bloodied other driver jumped on him, brought him to the ground and tried to keep him in place until authorities arrived.
Other rush hour commuters got out of their cars to help and eventually Kincaid was arrested on battery charges.
Kincaid is an active member of the State Bar of California. In his 26 years as an attorney, he has no previous record of discipline. It's not clear exactly what prompted him to apparently snap this time.
"From what it looked like, he was basically just angry about something that happened on the road. It was road rage," said Breuer.
Kincaid did not respond to our requests for a comment. The other driver didn't want to go on camera or be identified, but told Eyewitness News he didn't know what he may have done to set Kincaid off. He said Kincaid repeatedly said to him, "You could have killed me."
caught on tape, los angeles news, elex michaelson
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 38 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 38 min ago
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera 4 min ago
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false 11 min ago
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry