Los Angeles News
Lancaster shooting: 2 men killed after leaving party
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County Sheriff's detectives are trying to figure out who shot and killed two men after they left a party at a home in Lancaster Sunday morning.
The incident happened on the 44800 block of Hanstead Avenue around 4:30 a.m.
Homicide detectives say the unidentified victims were part of a group of men gathered in front of a house down the street when a verbal argument among the group turned physical.
An unknown suspect shot the two men multiple times in the upper torso. The victims did not survive their injuries.
Authorities say several cars were seen leaving the area.
No arrest has been made.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
shooting, homicide investigation, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP 47 min ago
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement 41 min ago
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes 37 min ago
- LAPD officers to wear body cameras downtown
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present