Los Angeles News
Lancaster shooting: 2 men killed after leaving party
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County Sheriff's detectives are trying to figure out who shot and killed two men after they left a party at a home in Lancaster Sunday morning.
The incident happened on the 44800 block of Hanstead Avenue around 4:30 a.m.
Homicide detectives say the unidentified victims were part of a group of men gathered in front of a house down the street when a verbal argument among the group turned physical.
An unknown suspect shot the two men multiple times in the upper torso. The victims did not survive their injuries.
Authorities say several cars were seen leaving the area.
No arrest has been made.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
shooting, homicide investigation, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 54 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
38 min ago