Los Angeles News
South 110 Freeway lanes reopen after dump truck accident
HIGHLAND PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All lanes on the southbound 110 Freeway near Highland Park reopened after a dump truck crashed and overturned Tuesday.
The accident happened between York Boulevard/Pasadena Avenue and Marmion Way around 2:45 a.m. The dump truck hit an overpass, causing it to overturn and block all lanes of the freeway.
All lanes were reopened around 7:30 a.m. No injuries have been reported in the crash.
los angeles news
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians