Los Angeles News
South 110 Freeway lanes reopen after dump truck accident
HIGHLAND PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All lanes on the southbound 110 Freeway near Highland Park reopened after a dump truck crashed and overturned Tuesday.
The accident happened between York Boulevard/Pasadena Avenue and Marmion Way around 2:45 a.m. The dump truck hit an overpass, causing it to overturn and block all lanes of the freeway.
All lanes were reopened around 7:30 a.m. No injuries have been reported in the crash.
los angeles news
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)