Los Angeles News
Elderly man bullied on bus in Los Angeles - caught on camera
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An elderly man was terrorized on a Metro bus and it was all caught on camera. Another bus rider appears to strike the man and screams at him after the older man accidentally sat on him.
The incident happened around 8 p.m. Wednesday near Wilshire Avenue and Vermont Boulevard.
"I started filming it for my husband who doesn't realize all the crazy stuff that happens on the bus all the time, and then it got really intense," said Erica Rodriguez, who captured the incident on camera.
Rodriguez says she's not really surprised that no one stepped in to help the man.
"It was definitely scary. I mean, you hear about people on buses with guns all the time in L.A. and it was concerning, but luckily, that didn't happen," said Rodriguez.
The bus finally stopped and most riders got off. Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies say they did get a call about the incident, but say the man was gone by the time they arrived.
caught on tape, los angeles news
- Charges expected against sheriff's officials
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment 53 min ago
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Nelson Mandela memorial to see world leaders 18 min ago
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut 50 min ago
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke