Los Angeles News
Elderly man bullied on bus in Los Angeles - caught on camera
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An elderly man was terrorized on a Metro bus and it was all caught on camera. Another bus rider appears to strike the man and screams at him after the older man accidentally sat on him.
The incident happened around 8 p.m. Wednesday near Wilshire Avenue and Vermont Boulevard.
"I started filming it for my husband who doesn't realize all the crazy stuff that happens on the bus all the time, and then it got really intense," said Erica Rodriguez, who captured the incident on camera.
Rodriguez says she's not really surprised that no one stepped in to help the man.
"It was definitely scary. I mean, you hear about people on buses with guns all the time in L.A. and it was concerning, but luckily, that didn't happen," said Rodriguez.
The bus finally stopped and most riders got off. Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies say they did get a call about the incident, but say the man was gone by the time they arrived.
caught on tape, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 17 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap 28 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
32 min ago